We know our employees by name, we know their families, and we know what it takes to be a member of the Young’s team.
That is why we at Young’s Environmental have developed a comprehensive compensation package for all our personnel. When you start a career at Young’s, we are in it for the long haul.
That is what our Compensation Package includes;
- Competitive Wages (including a specialized rate for after-hours Emergency Response projects)
- Cofinity – Medical Insurance (you + qualified dependents)
- CAM – Dental Insurance (you + qualified dependents)
- Lincoln Vision (Spectera Network) – Vision Insurance (you + qualified dependents)
- Lincoln Financial – Life + AD&D Insurance (15k cash benefit no cost to you, option to purchase additional coverage for you + qualified dependents)
- 401k with Company Match – ADP Retirement
- WEEKLY PAYROLL – ADP payroll services
- Company paid Flex-Time to use at your discretion in addition to Company Paid Vacations + Holidays
- Ample opportunity for Overtime
- Company paid Uniform Program
- Company provided cell-phone + iPad for ELD’s (CDL Drivers + Site Supervisors)
Additional “unwritten” benefits include;
- Clean, reliable, and SAFE equipment + vehicles
- “Chip-In for Success” Employee rewards program, redeemable for Company Apparel (Jackets, Rain Gear, Sweatshirts, Hats, etc.) or Gift Cards
- Quarterly Emergency Response Trip Awards for the Top Responder + a Responder randomly selected from a pool of all responders within that quarter
- Paid weekends on-call for Emergency Response or Hydro-Excavation projects
- Family Culture
- Daily Per Diem allowance for out of town work (Room + Travel Expenses are covered by the company)
- Company vehicle to and from job-site to office
- Company Paid Training + Medical Testing
Open Positions include;
- CDL A or B Drivers/Equipment Operator
- 29 CFR Part 1910.120 Trained Site Supervisors
- Field Technicians (field laborers)
- Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic (Grand Rapids Location Only)
- Administrative Assistant (Flint Location Only)
If a career at Young’s sparks your interest please fill out the application below.
Once completed please email to email@example.com, fax to 810.789.3606, mail or deliver in person to your prospective location of employment.
A clear understanding of your background and work history will aid us in seeking to place you in a position which, in our judgment, best meets your qualifications. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a medical condition or handicap, height, weight, or any other protected status.