Services are completed 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Emergency Response has always been the core of our business. We pride ourselves on safe, efficient, and effective responses.
With Emergency Response Managers trained well beyond industry standards we at Young’s respond to approximately 300 spills annually involving both hazardous and non-hazardous material releases for a diverse client base including governmental, municipal, industrial, residential, manufacturing, commercial and the insurance industry.
24-Hour Emergency Response Services
- Oil & Gas Services Highway, Waterway, & Railway Incidents
- Diesel & Gasoline Releases
- Train Derailments (Flaring & Transfers)
- Insurance Claim Issues (Transportation, Facility, & Private Residence)
- Unknown Waste & Product Transfer
- Waste Transportation & Disposal
- Pipeline Petroleum / Residual Waste Releases
- Vacuum Tanker Services
- Mercury Response & Abatement
- Hydro-Excavation (Water & Air)
- Abandoned Drums/ Unknown Waste ID & Removal
- Firefighting HAZMAT Assistance
- Hospitals, Universities, Office, Municipal Incidents
- CCTV Inspection (Mainline Sewer and Lateral Services)
- Sewer Jetting, Vacuuming, and Cleaning
- Client Specific Training Courses
- Confined Space Entry (Projects & Standby Rescue)