Services are completed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all 365 days of the year.
Emergency Response has always been the core of our business. We pride ourselves on safe, efficient, and effective responses.
At Young’s, we’ve earned the reputation as an industry leader based upon our capability to provide turn-key operations on an emergency basis 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all 365 days of the year. Our dedicated, highly trained crews respond to approximately 300 spills annually involving both hazardous and non-hazardous material releases for a diverse client base including governmental, municipal, industrial, residential, manufacturing, commercial, and insurance organizations.
- Highway & Railroad Incidents (Gasoline, Diesel, HAZMAT, Acids, Caustics, Derailment, Intermodal, and Transfers)
- Oil & Gas Pipeline Releases
- Hospital, University, & Municipal Incidents
- Waterborne Releases (OSRO Certified)
- Industrial Facility Incidents
- Fire Fighting HAZMAT Assistance
- Mercury and PCB Releases
- Abandoned Drums / Unknown Waste ID and Removal
- Laboratory Decommissioning
- Decontamination Services
- Shock-Sensitive Material Stabilization
- Level A & B Capabilities